Skype
gooch8745

You Know...You're Right You Know...You're Right

I love this song and the.. uhh.. "subtle" Dumb lyric-jacking. It actually sounds great! And the white noise actually kinda makes it sound, well, really awesome!

mmFOOD responds:

Really? I always hated the white noise but I'm glad you like it. I'm really happy with this song. It's my favorite besides this one http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/499098

I have a new song I'm working on too. I'll post it soon.

Fragile Lives Fragile Lives

Loved this song dudes.
You guys are among my top 5 favourite newgrounds musicians.
I have one question; what program do you use to mix with?
Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Happy When You're High Happy When You're High

This is probably my favourite song by you, or even anyone, on newgrounds. I just love the lyrics and the way you made each verse different even though it's the same chords and lyrics.
I was also, just wondering exactly how you made everything go quiet when the bass drum is hit.
But anyways, love this song, and love you for making it.

mmFOOD responds:

Thank you so much!! :)

It's actually a collaboration I did with a friend of mine. That effect can be made through sidechaining which is a form of compression. Are you talking about how we cut the synths when the kick drum starts? If so, that's something called automation. It's basically programming instruments to do certain things at specific cues and is really common when it comes to recording music.

Although in this song we didn't use much sidechaining but did use lots of automation. Also, it's the way we mixed the song together that gave it that effect. :)

Good luck friend!